Welcome from Felicia
Felicia McQuaid is the owner of The Healing Clinic of Fort Walton Beach. She has been offering her services to those along the Emerald Coast since 2001. Felicia shares her love of life, knowledge, and connection through Yoga, Reiki, Theta Healing, Hypnosis and as a Medical Intuitive. Her journey began when she discovered yoga through her own personal journey of healing and transformation. The benefits of yoga and healing were too great to keep to herself, which is why she devotes her life to sharing the benefits of yoga and healing as her life and livelihood. She has studied many styles of yoga and is certified as a Master Teacher of yoga through Yoga Alliance.
Her passion for healing and transforming lives shines through her words, her actions, and her teachings. She lives an EN-LIGHTENED & EN-LIVENED life. Felicia offers these practices in a way which is challenging, fun and accessible to all. Her laughter and joy are infectious. Heal with her, train with her. Create a Miracle Mindset!
Creating a Miracle Mindset Allows You to:
Reveal, Resolve & Release long held issues including:
- Finding the strength to move forward when you are challenged.
- Healing from long held trauma, shock and pain.
- Uncovering a new level of health, wealth and success
- Joyfully experiencing the learnings and blessings in every circumstance.
- Lean into opportunities with courage and confidence.
- Adopting a growth mindset where your dreams can become a reality
- Building the capacity to expand beyond your comfort zone to achieve your goals
- Cultivating forgiveness in order to let go.
- Becoming more patient with yourself and the world.
- Overcoming fears which stand in the way of you achieving your dreams and desires.
- Releasing the struggle with weight, by letting go of a self-defeating behavior
- Realizing your full potential.
Yoga Felicia McQuaid Nationally Certified Instructor with Yoga Alliance. She has over 16 years of time…
ThetaHealing is a mind/body meditation technique that uses the energy that flows through all things to…